Charge card services for small businesses have gained much importance nowadays because of a sudden increase in the number of people operating small businesses off their homes. According to a recent study, there are about forty one million such businesses are in operation and two new companies are starting every minute. Credit card service providers are trying to cash on this opportunity. They know that biggest problem the new small businesses are facing is of access to the capital. Credit card services for smaller businesses are very useful tool to solve this problem of cash crisis.
The two main brands that are providing precision castparts federal credit union card services with regard to small businesses are MasterCard plus Visa Business Card. Visa Business Card provides the credit lines up to fifty thousand dollars while the limit for Master card is one hundred thousand bucks. For expense monitoring and tax deduction identification, each companies provide quarterly or even annual report of expenditures without any charge. Visa credit card allows you to rack up the factors, just like frequent flier kilometers in aviation industry, and get the discounts at several retail stores.
If the number of employees is lower than hundred or the revenues aren’t more than $10, 000, 000, you are eligible for getting these types of credit cards. As individual banking institutions also provide these cards, it will be useful to do some research and get the perfect deal with minimum interest rates with no annual fee at all.
How to Choose?
It is true that you have just started your business and you are managing a small business. However , you should a credit card service for small businesses that keeps the pace along with you when you start growing. So , before you choose a credit card service, you should look for following points –
1 ) What are the regular rates of interest after introductory APR offer?
2 . What is annual charge?
3. How much is the line of credit score in the beginning and is it probable to increase later?
4. Most of credit cards that an accounts can have.
5. Is something similar to airline mile point is available there?
6. What about money rebate program?
7. Can there be any kind of understanding with the top retailers so that you can get lower price on the purchases of workplace equipments using business credit cards?
8. Is online service available?
9. Is it possible to postpone the payment for purchases of big amount?
10. Will you get quarterly and yearly reports?
11. Is this information transferable to the existing accounting software of corporation?
12. Is it possible to have overview in the format of my liking?